Wednesday, July 2

Yes, I've disappeared

I haven't blogged in a million years. And it's not like I have a good excuse at all. I've thought of blogging. I've read a dozen other blogs. I've even looked at my blog to see if it had changed from the last time I looked at it. But, amidst all that, I was still blog-less.

After we got back from holidays, there were a gazillion of things to do -- work was hectic, caught up with friends, organised the house and our lives -- that blogging just never became a priority.

Now that I haven't blogged in 3 months, I do think about not blogging altogether. If it's not fun and something I enjoy doing, why bother doing it at all? I have to think about that.

In other news, I very recently got a windfall from our health fund (random but very welcome) and I've earmarked the money for a massage chair from ebay. I SO want one. I have to go check it out in their showroom first but I really really want one. This is what it looks like:


Doesn't it look amazing? I'm sure you want one, too.

No comments: