Friday, July 4

Ms. Organised

I'm in an organising mood these days. So much so that I went to Ikea last night. On a weeknight (unheard of). By myself (even more unheard of). I even managed to move a very heavy box from the cart to the boot of my car (yes, I say boot now. cringe.) without any help at all. I am woman, hear me roar.

I let D carry the box into the house though. I am woman, I know my limitations.

I decided to buy a chest of drawers for the hallway and a shelf stand to organise my bags.


I should have taken a before picture of what my bag storage was like (it was basically a toy chest with all my bags stuffed into it) but believe me when I say it was bad. It became a dumping ground for all my stuff, I couldn't find the bag I was looking for at a given time and I forgot all about my fave ones. It was a mess. I'll take an "after" picture to show how it's looking more organised now. What with my red shelf and all.

I'll try to remember to take a before picture of our hallway before I start re-organising that part of the house. I'm hoping the drawers will help reduce the clutter that seems to accumulate every day. Two years without maids and I'm still not on top of my mess. I better get a move on.

Update: Here's the after pic of my bag shelf. It's so good. I've rediscovered bags I forgot I owned.



No comments: