Wednesday, July 2

I've just thought of the best news

I completely forgot to write about the best news ever in my last post (shows how much I'm slipping in my blogging skills).

I've lost 5kgs!! For real. D and I went on this 21-day "wonder" diet where there's a recipe for every meal of the 21 days, which made it super easy to follow. There was also a weekly shopping list at the back to make it even easier. After 21 days, I had lost about 4kgs and then D & I decided to continue the meals but less stricter. It's been over 2 months since we started the diet, I've lost and kept off the 5kgs. D's lost around 5-7kgs (his weight fluctuates) so it's been good for both of us.

I want to lose another 5kgs but I think I need to start exercising for that to happen. I've bought myself a pilates book & dvd, a kick-ass mat, an exercise ball and some weights. Now all I need is the motivation to go along with all that. I'll get there. Eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, can I post comments? I tried just now but I don't know where it's gone...