Monday, July 28

3 Years

D and I have passed the 3 year mark -- we've been together for 3 years now (if you don't count the days when we were "on break" and it was totally D's fault anyway, hehe).

When we first started going out, we took oodles and oodles of pictures. As time has progressed, it seems that our together photos have dwindled down a bit (it may not seem that way with the amount of pictures I've been putting up, but trust me, it has). Whether it's because there are less photo ops as we aren't adventuring as much as we used to or whether the desire for documentation has died down, I don't know. Nevertheless, I'm now back on my paparazzi horse and will endeavor to take as much photos as possible. I might even try Photoshop to make our pictures more interesting. That is, if I ever learn how to use it.

In light of this new purpose, here are some pictures I took yesterday while we were doing one of our favorite things to do on a Sunday afternoon. (As I don't have Photoshop yet or have the skills to use it, the editing was all done in iPhoto.)

Our favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Lying in bed, doing absolutely nothing.
Other than snuggling, of course.
Perfection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's better after your 3 years mark...??
HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE :P

yeah im silly..hee hee

K