Sunday, July 13

On Getting Fit

I'm trying to get myself motivated enough to start exercising. This morning, I pulled out all the DVDs, books and equipment I bought a couple of weeks back in my bid to get motivated.

Kick ass pilates mat, 1kg weights, exercise ball and accompanying book and DVD,
Pilates book with DVD
(Yes, I went all out. What can I say? Rebel Sport had a sale. They did! No, really.)

I'm going to try and set aside 15-30 minutes every week day. I think I'll start with the pilates as it's designed with 15 minute exercises. And it's not as scary as the ball exercises.

This is the screen shot of the Pilates Workout DVD
(disregard the mess around the TV)


I still have to figure out how to make space in the lounge room so that I can easily do my workout. And how I'm going to get up earlier than 7.30am in the middle of winter. Give me a break, it's still dark out at that time!

My goal this week is to actually start the routine. Let's see how I go.

No comments: