Friday, January 19

My second favorite letter

I discovered another letter which I liked very much. I Griega (Y) in the Spanish alphabet. I like the way it's called.

Last night, we went to our first Spanish class which turned out to be very enjoyable. Teacher Judith looked stern at the beginning but turned out to be casual and laidback. I also liked how diverse our classmates were and how everybody was just eager to learn.

And, on top of all that, I found another favorite letter! =P

My favorite is still the Tamarbuta in the Arabic alphabet.
I like its name, how it looks like and the way you use it. I Griega comes a close second though.

3 comments:

jax said...

really that's how you spell i griega? that's SO COOL!!!!

chrismiss said...

You're a tamarbuta!

Manila Girl said...

no, YOU are!!