Saturday, August 9

Tidying and a Hens Party

I'm so over documenting the Tassie trip, it's not funny. Why did I think I would have the stamina to see it through? Ugh. And why didn't anyone think to warn me? Ugh.

Today, I'm going to try to do some tidying as our house is a bomb (not the good way) again. I bought 2 organising books from amazon in my quest for tidiness and order. They're really good and I can't wait to get organisin'.

Problem is, all my August weekends are already booked solid so I don't know when I can actually set aside time for that. Might have to wait until September and then it'll be an actual spring cleaning. Hmm, I like the sound of that.

So, with the tidying, the laundry and errands, my morning is already gone. And then I have a hens party (a.k.a. bridal shower) that goes from 3 o'clock til late. A group of us girls are going to a spa and are having the 'dine and bathe' package. This is in Mornington, which is about an hour and a half away from Melbourne.

By sundown, we'll be like these girls, only prettier. Should be fun. I'm going to bring some bubbly to keep things interesting.

As always, I'll let you know how we go.

No comments: