Wednesday, August 6

Tassie Trip, Day 1, Part 3

On our way back to Hobart after our afternoon of sightseeing, we decided to check out Mt. Wellington. It was only a slight detour anyway.

There was snow in them mountains and boy, was it cold. Fuh-reezing, actually. It was still fun though. Needless to say, I had left my jumper back at the apartment. Good thing, my thick jacket held up. I still froze my ass off, though.













Pictures from D's camera










It was absolutely amazing to have come from the city, down to the beach (albeit a cold one) and then be traipsing around in the snow all in the span of one afternoon.

For early dinner, we decided to check out the lower deck of Mures, a seafood restaurant on the pier.




Seafood was fresh, food was yum.




And that concludes Day 1. I told you I had a gazillion pictures. If you're still up for it, click on any of the pictures in this post and it will take you to the full album in Picasa (yes, there's more pics).

Day 2 should follow shortly.

No comments: