Tuesday, August 5

Back from Tassie

We got back yesterday, touched down at around 5 o'clock in the afternoon. It was a GREAT weekend away. We were blessed with mostly good weather with Sunday and Monday bright, sunny and not too cold.

Since I took about a gazillion photos, the Tassie trip rundown will have to be a serial. I'm serious -- I had 1gb of memory on my camera and I had 9 shots left by the time we got back.

I'm still downloading the pictures from my camera so bear with me. Plus, we're watching Spooks Season 4 so that takes priority for now.

I'll leave you with one of my favourite songs from one of my favourite artists, Eric's Song by Vienna Teng. No reason for the song choice, just wanted to share her music.


Erics Song - Vienna Teng


This reminds me, I need to buy her other album from iTunes.

Update (a few days later):
I have now learned the virtue of listening to the song before putting it on my blog. I've just realised that the link I initially put up was only a partial song. How rude.
I've now uploaded a full version.

No comments: