Thursday, February 8

Quick Update



I'm very busy (unusual, yes) at work at the moment. And I've been out of my desk a lot this week due to meetings, lots of them. That's why I haven't been blogging per usual.

Anyway, just wanted to give a short update on what's going on:


  • No, we still haven't bought that damned bookcase from Ikea. Guess what? Just called them today and they're OUT OF STOCK again.

  • No, I didn't go to yoga class last Tuesday. I'm so slack.

  • Tonight is Spanish class again. D and I studied yesterday to get updated (we missed a class last week due to bowling night). Can you believe I had to force him to study? He was grumbling and complaining the whole time too. Hehe.

  • No, we haven't been to the St Kilda festival. It's been on for nearly a week but we just haven't managed to get ourselves down there. We'll definitely go for the big festival on Sunday though.

  • We've been obsessed with Heroes for the past couple of weeks. We've already watched all the old episodes online. Yes, it's poor quality but we had no choice. It only started showing here in oz last week and Thegan have been slack in providing for our DVD collection.

That's it for now. I have to get back to work...

3 comments:

Paula said...

Heroes!!! I love that show.

Have you been watching them on Youtube? There are some users that upload them in really good quality (cut into 5 parts or so), so just find them and bookmark their page so all you have to do is check regularly.

You can also just get the episodes via BitTorrent.

chrismiss said...

Yeah let us keep the dvds here hehehe. I haven't even seen an episode yet.

Manila Girl said...

Paula! I was too lazy to get the "in parts" episode so we were just watching them from this site that posted full ones at low quality. But i might have to go to YouTube as Episode 14 in that site won't open up to a full screen. Thanks for the info!
Chrismiss, you can keep the Heroes DVD for now. That's only until episode 9 anyway.