Thursday, February 1

Getting healthy

I went to my first yoga class (ever!) last Tuesday night. It's near our place and on the way home from the office. It wasn't too bad. Nothing strenuous. I'll probably try to go once a week.

This is part of my action plan to get healthy. I have done nearly nil about my exercise regimen for over a year now. I just feel so unhealthy these days. Plus, I want to be able to wear my old clothes again...

Part of the plan is to do pilates once a week at home. I have a DVD so I just need to set aside 40 minutes of my time to actually do it. I'll also drag D to go walking with me on the beach once a week.

As you can see, it's not a very strenuous exercise regimen. I just need to feel a bit healthier and try to get my back sorted (I've been having constant back and neck aches for some time now. The physiotherapist suggested pilates could help). I hope I can sustain it... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

chrismiss said...

WHAT HAPPENED??

Manila Girl said...

With what???