Tuesday, September 2

It's Spring!

Woohoo! It's spring! Winter's gone!
Although today wasn't the best indication of spring weather, what with the mostly overcast day and random freak showers, I'm still feeling hopeful.

Speaking of freak showers, I was on my way to the post office during my lunch break when it started drizzling. And then the drizzling quickly turned into pouring down real hard. And then I got drenched. Of course I didn't have an umbrella. What do you take me for?

I got to the post office looking like a drowned rat. And then, guess what? When I came out, it was bright and sunny, the world looking like it had never rained. And I'm standing there, completely drenched, completely out of place.

Ah, the wonders of Melbourne. Four seasons in a day and don't I know it.

No comments: