Friday, March 2

Home Alone

So, it's my first night without D here at home. I think I'm doing remarkably well.

1. I have done nothing productive since I got home.

2. I've given myself a slight tummyache by not eating dinner (too lazy to cook), and instead ate corn cakes, doritos and canned langka (jackfruit). I decided to cure myself by eating 2-minute noodles and a glass of iced tea. Yum, but I don't think my tummy feels any better.

3. I've also been slowly killing off my brain cells by gorging myself on gossip sites (perezhilton and superficial). I now have a slight headache because of this.

D better come home soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you :-) sorry i cant come and chill out with you ,....definitely looking foreward to next weekend though....
AWAY FROM CPA BOOKS!!!!
ill try to call u tomorrow ;)