Wednesday, March 28

Bugger all

With the state of my recent and future workloads, I've decided to quit my MAHH updates and just make a long story short.

After looking at more crap houses that Wednesday after MAHH Part 4, D and I decided to stick with House #16. We did get approved for House #17, but since the agent was an unhelpful abrupt b*tch, we told her to forget about it.

We start our lease with the new house on the 1st of April but we can get the keys already by the 30th of March. We still have the old unit until 16 April though so at least it gives us some time to get our stuff together and move. And do lots of cleaning.

We're moving during the long Easter weekend (starts 6 April) which is good as it gives us 4 days to get settled. We've decided to do it ourselves (with the help of the boys--D's brother + friends) since it's not too far away and it'll save us around $300.


These are the only pictures available (from the real estate ad)





I'll take more pictures this weekend. I'm excited.

No comments: