Thursday, March 1

Bored

I haven't been posting as much lately. I was really (and i mean really) busy this past Monday and Tuesday. I had to take home some reading on Monday night and was working until 11.30! And the next morning, I was at work before 8am. Yes, v busy.

So, after all that stress, I decided to take it easy yesterday. So I got caught up on my emails, internet browsing and other pertinent things I neglected to do. I refused to start another project as I was getting burnt out. It was a good easy day.

Today, I'm working on a new project but it's not too urgent. Which is good. I'm bored though.

I've also been surfing online for places to rent. Our lease terminates by end of this month and since we absolutely hate our real estate agent, we're vacating the premises as soon as we can. Which means some frantic house/apartment hunting for the next few weeks...

No comments: