Monday, March 5

After the weekend

Surprisingly, I survived the weekend. And none the worse for wear. I lazed around the flat on Saturday, did a lot of laundry, folded my clothes which were everywhere and tidied up a bit. Watched Numbers on DVD, played with mac and read a bit (Kate Atkinson's One Good Turn). It was very lonely but I didn't mind too much.

On Sunday, I decided to go out and get some fresh air. I walked to Elsternwick (next suburb over) and back. Went to some $2 shops as I was looking for a tray table but didn't find one. Since it was Sunday, a lot of the shops were closed. It took me over 2 hours to walk there, around and back. As souvenirs, I got blisters on the back of my feet coz i stupidly wore closed shoes (hate them with a passion). But at least I got some exercise.

The rest of Sunday was pretty much like Saturday until D came home in the evening. All's good now, he's back home.

No comments: