Friday, July 27

Thank God It's Friday

I hate cliches but TGIF is exactly what I feel right now. I've had a loooonnnggg week and it's nice to be snuggly in bed at this moment.

Work's still the same beast but I feel less frustrated. Only because I've decided to be more proactive with my career and have taken some steps to make sure that the company hears what I have to say. I feel quite proud of myself in that respect.


Last Friday (feels like ages ago), D and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie at the IMAX. Now, I've never watched anything in IMAX before and I didn't have any expectations. It was great! The screen was HUGE.

I don't know exactly what D and I were expecting but we kept waiting for the 3D to come on. Mid-way through the movie, we were looking at each other and wondering whether the 3D parts were ever going to come on. It finally did, once, at the end of the movie. It ran for 15 minutes and that was it. Now, don't get me wrong. It was great effects and it's definitely the way to see this particular movie but we both thought that there would be more 3D happening. Silly us.

The glasses are still dorky by the way.

No comments: