Saturday, July 7

I Feel Accomplished

The state of my clean laundry pile was atrocious. Today, I decided enough was enough and I was going to have to knuckle down and fold my clothes.

I really really hate folding my clothes. Now, I don't mind doing the laundry. In fact, I kinda like it. I will happily sort out the clothes (lights vs. darks), put them in the washing machine and hang them (or put them in the dryer) out to dry. But that's the limit of my laundry liking. I absolutely detest sorting my clothes, folding them or placing them on hangers. Don't ask me why. I just don't like it.

Well, 2 weeks of laundry and no folding had resulted to this mess:





















Yes, it was quite gross.

But I'm happy to report that after 20 minutes of hard labour, this corner of our room is now quite clean.






















I feel very proud of myself.

2 comments:

chrismiss said...

You just effectively put me on the streets, man. That was MY job.

Manila Girl said...

Don't worry, the pile WILL come back. It always does.