Monday, November 6

Spring Fever


We went to the city last Saturday to go on this chocoholic tour. It was okay. Not fantastic but still yummy. Got kinda sick of chocolates after the tour though. Hehe.



What was interesting when we went to the city were all these people dressed up (really dressed up) for the Horse Races. Apparently, the Melbourne Cup is a really big thing here in Melbourne. All I know about it is we get Tuesday off (yey!) and that it's funny to see people dressed up to the nines, running to catch the tram (drink & drive rule). =) Click for more info on this bizarre Melburnian tradition.
Yup, they were dressed like that catching public transpo. Go figure.

I got some practice driving done over the weekend. D says I'm getting better but I still feel antsy. Oh well.

Yey, one day of work then a day off!

1 comment:

chrismiss said...

Lucky you. I'm hard at work all this week. Boohoo!