Monday, October 30

First Month!


Just realized that we've been married for a month. Hmmm...


Anyway, wasn't really going to write about that but just wanted to put that in.


It's Daylight Savings Time over here so we've had to put our clocks an hour forward. Which sucks coz it means I have to get up an hour earlier. But it's good though since we still have sunlight past 7 o'clock in the evening.


Don't really know how that'll be beneficial to me since I don't do anything after work anyway. Tch.


I practice drove last Saturday down Beach Road all the way to DFO (Direct Factory Outlet). Very stressful, I might say. I hate being stressed and antsy about driving when I've been driving for over ten years and it should come easy as pie already. Oh well, more practice driving to go... (although practicing before we leave for our holiday might not be the best idea as I will be driving on the right side of the road when we get back to Manila).


This post has gone away from me and has just turned into a jumble of randomness. Better leave it for now...

No comments: