Monday, November 3

Just Because

I'm so on-the-pulse, that I found out about this cool thing only months after the fact (well, 3 years+ really if you count when it first started).

There was a Melbourne Zombie Shuffle last June, wherein hundreds of zombie-wannabes shuffled through the streets of Melbourne. Why? No apparent reason, really. Just to honour the zombies, I guess.


It's the coolest thing I've heard about in a while.

Can you imagine yourself as a tourist, arriving in Melbourne the night before and then walking out of your hotel the next morning finding yourself swamped with zombies? How freaky cool would that be? Hehe.

Read more about it here or here.

I must remember to head into the city next time the shuffle's on.

In the meantime, I need to prepare myself by doing some research. This book looks like a good place to start.

No comments: