Thursday, December 28

So Christmas came and went...

... with scarcely a whimper.

I got what I wanted for Christmas, which is this book I blogged about earlier. Yey.

I'm planning to read through this huge list once I get through the 8 or so library books I have with me now.

Will definitely blog about this monumental task.


___________________

We've been watching Entourage on DVD since we got back. I am ADDICTED. And so is D, I think. We're down to our last few episodes and we've budgeted ourselves to watching one episode a day. Yes, we need to get out more. But, this show's definitely worth a watch.



________________

By the way, I've managed to post some more of our wedding pictures. Photos of us and our guests during the lunch reception. Have lots more to go through but these are enough for now.

No comments: