Saturday, December 23

early Christmas gifts

Apple delivered the ipod earlier than expected so D got his present early. It was really just an add-on present which I bought on a whim to supplement the Deep Purple albums. So I was expecting them to deliver it next week, after Christmas.

Well, I ordered the refurbished ipod online from the Apple store on Wednesday night. They sent me confirmation almost immediately with a tracking link. Next day the link said it was already shipped and due for delivery on Friday. Well, I certainly did not expect them to ship so quick (especially since it was free delivery and holiday season) and I had put our home as the delivery address. So, when they delivered on Friday, no one was here to receive it. I had thought to rectify the situation by emailing Apple on Thursday to tell them that no one would be at home on Friday. They said they can delay delivery until next Tuesday, which was cool. Well, according to the tracking link, they still delivered on Friday which was unsuccessful. They called me Friday night to schedule the next delivery which the girl said would be Thursday next week at the earliest. I said ok. (I was way confused by this time so I agreed). Guess what? They delivered the ipod this morning. Oh well. D got his add-on present early.

Since I can't keep gifts to myself for too long, I had to tell D that the ipod wasn't his proper present. Needless to say, he managed to convince me (admittedly, it did not take much) to give him his other gifts. Which I did. I got him Deep Purple vinyl records: Come Taste the Band, In Rock and Live Made in Japan. He absolutely loved them. Teehee. I love giving gifts.


Anyway, I previously posted that I was going to give him the nike+ipod attachment. Well, I've found out that it only works with the nano and I had inadvertently bought him a mini (i knew there was a reason it was way cheap). I didn't even know there was a difference (i am sooo tech savvy, aren't i?) Tch. So, there goes that idea.
____

On another note, today's the first day of my 4-day weekend. I'm spending it alone (D had to go visit his dad 'cause it's his birthday. thankfully i got out of it.) sorting through my clothes and organizing them and doing the same thing with my ipod. And if I have time, I'll go sort and organize our pictures too. Hopefully, by the end of this day, I'll be sorted and Ms. Organized.

I better get a move on then.

1 comment:

chrismiss said...

Hehe nice one! What did you get from him?