Thursday, June 28

Weather Blues


And to think, this is actually an improvement already as we've been having 5C and 6C days recently.

Yesterday was really dreadful, pissing down all day, really cold and windy. Today's marginally better with the sun peeking out once in a while.

I've been doing better on the work situation. Well, not exactly better. More like, if I don't think about it, it doesn't bother me. But at least a meltdown has been avoided. At least for now.

Yesterday I had the best news ever! Tiger Airways is going to fly to/from Melbourne beginning December this year! Woohoo! They're advertising flights for Melbourne-Singapore for just A$499/return! I want to book now.

1 comment:

jax said...

I LOVE THE FREE HUGS OHHHHH IT'S SO HEARTWARMING!!!!!!!!!!! HEY tiger from manila to melly? i'm going to apply to univ of melbournnnnnneeeeee